SPANISH EQUESTRIAN TRAVELS is a wholesale-retail agency which base travel business in the exciting world of horse riding and tourism on horseback incorporating to their proposed trip the main cultural, gastronomic and natural attractions that Andalusia treasures, combining with other destinations in the national territory and in some cases International.
Our main objective is to offer individuals and businesses the opportunity to enjoy real experiences full of feelings that do not exist in traditional horse riding circuits. Each of our programs is different, “tailored” and tailored to the characteristics of the group. We want our customers to feel horse riding like travellers, not just tourists.
WHAT ACTIVITIES WE OFFER?.
Focusing initially in Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Ecija, Jerez de la Frontera, Ronda and Doñana (Seville, Huelva and Cádiz), some of the resources for our products are:
- Horse riding: on horseback or in carriagess.
- Hunts hares horse and carriages.
- Riding: seminars, dressage, cow puncher, rational, obstacles, centred riding, hooks.
- Recreation of Rocieras Pilgrimage with rociera catering and entertainment along the way.
- Attendance at events and shows: Sicab, Equisur, etc; Horse racing of Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, Harassment and demolition, competitions and exhibitions, runs on horseback.
- Visits to farms: Spanish thoroughbred horse race, Anglo Arabs, Arabs; wild cattle. Participatory visits.
- Organisation of equestrian events: sports, entertainment and shopping.
- In combination with: Visits to historical sites (La Rabida, Alhambra, Mezquita de Córdoba and Seville Cathedral). Visits to cultural places (House-museum of Juan Ramón Jiménez, Archives of the Ducal House of Medina Sidonia). Balloon Flights, Helicopter or Paramotor. Visits to Bodegas (Jerez, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Montilla and Huelva County). Directed tastings and pairings. 4×4 routes into Doñana (southern and northern areas, restricted areas, lunch in the park). Camel rides. Boat tours from Seville or Sanlúcar, Etcetera.